Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs!
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- 5 years warranty | 30 days right of return
- unique design | nature meets function | sustainable
- latest fan technology | lighting technology | adjustable with remote control
- natural raw materials | Swiss pine | porcelain
- Austrian craftsmanship | design
- Order number: ZLCM01II
- Supplier Number: ZLCM01II
- EAN: 9120103810205
- Length: 17,5 cm
- Width: 17,5 cm
- Height: 14 cm
- Weight: 3 kg
- HS - customs tariff nr.: 8415.8320
Humidifier / air purifier for room sizes up to approx 15 m2
Size: 17,5x17,5x13 cm
Water container: Porcelain white, glazed, approx. 0,8 litre capacity
Lighting (ON/OFF): 7 different colours and white - adjustable by remote control
Fan: very quiet, 4 speed levels - adjustable with remote control
Design / Handcraft from Austria
ZirbenLüfter ® CUBE mini II reduces significantly:
- Air pollutants such as formaldehyde*.
- fine dust
- bacteria and fungal spores* -fungotoxic and biocidal properties
- unpleasant odours (mould, sweat etc.)*.
*Statements and effectiveness proven by FFG study 11/2014 - TU Vienna test number TU 14 002
ZirbenLüfter® ® CUBE mini II:
- for better and natural room climate
- for increasing/balancing the air humidity
- invigorates the air through a unique air movement principle copied from nature
- made of pure, selected Swiss stone pine wood from the Austrian Alps
- all wood surfaces are natural and without chemical additives. additives
- ideal for aromatherapy
- lawless craftsmanship and wood-friendly processing
- easy cleaning - lamellas can be rinsed with water, evaporator container made of porcelain and suitable for dishwashers
- low maintenance costs - pine slats only need to be replaced every 2-3 years
- low power consumption max 2-7 W/h
The heart of the new ZirbenLüfter® CUBE mini II are the specially developed filterr made of Austrian stone pine wood. In order for the ZirbenLüfter® CUBE mini II to maintain its optimal effect, the filter should be replaced every 2-3 years.
The new evaporator container was developed together with an Austrian porcelain manufacturer. It is made of white porcelain and is glazed and dishwasher safe. Porcelain is a material that loses between 15 and 20 % of its shape in the traditional manufacturing process and is fired at approx. 1,350 °C. This makes each evaporator container unique and contradicts the requirements of one hundred percent industrially produced sameness.
Zirbenlüfter ® are natural air humidifiers and air purifiers made of solid Austrian stone pine wood from the Austrian mountains. The ZirbenLüfter ® - CUBE II and CUBE mini II combine all the positive properties of Austrian stone pine, water and air.
An extensive FFG study has confirmed the positive effect of the ZirbenLüfter on the room air.
The number of bacteria in the air can be significantly reduced by the ZirbenLüfter in the presence of a conventional room climate. Fungal spores could also be reduced. Air pollutants such as formaldehyde are even reduced by 90 % when using the air purifier. The device is particularly successful in combating unpleasant odours such as sweat or mould. These disappeared almost completely within a short time.
|ZirbenLüfter ®||CUBE II||CUBE mini II|
|Width / depth / height||21/21/16 cm||17,5/17,5/13 cm|
|Evaporator container||1,5 Liter||0,8 Liter|
|Stonpine slats||4 Stück||1 Stück|
|Weight approx||3,5 kg||3 kg|
|Air flow||max 130 m3/h, infinitely adjustable|
|Input voltage||100-240 V AC - 50/60 Hz|
|Output voltage||12 V DC|
|Consumption||2 bis 7,5 W/h|
up to 8 colours - freely selectable - can be switched on/off
Very quiet, in sleep mode - 3 levels selectable
CE - Certified according to European directives
Use / recommendation:
For any rooms such as bedrooms, children´s rooms, playrooms, working places, conference rooms, relaxation rooms, waiting rooms, surgeries, basements, old buildings etc. - anywhere, where a good room climate is important.